Excellent Service and Design ~ Award-Winning Class A Contractor
Fuog/InterBuild,Inc., is an established and well-respected Class A building contractor, licensed in Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. Three decades ago, Fuog began with expertise in equine facilities, such as barns and indoor/outdoor arenas. Today, Fuog/InterBuild, Inc., has expanded and evolved into a leading contracting company with a variety of services that include custom homes, garages, renovations, metal buildings, Butler pre-engineered metal buildings, commercial buildings, grading, excavation and infrastructure. Along with expert construction, Fuog can integrate contemporary energy-saving technology, such as solar and geothermal systems.
While Fuog/InterBuild, Inc., is a design/build company with its own line of post frame buildings and CAD capabilities, it can work with your drawings and/or architects to insure that your building needs are met beyond expectation.
Fuog/InterBuild, Inc. holds memberships with the ICC (International Code Council), and the NFBA (National Frame Builders Association). Many of its customers are return business which proves Fuog/InterBuild, Inc. has a solid foundation and commitment to excellence!
- 2014 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Horse Barn, 5,000 sq. ft. and under
- 2013 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Experts Division
- 2013 Butler High Performance Builder
- 2013 NFBA Second Place Building of the Year, Retrofit/Remodel Division
- 2011 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year
- 2011 NFBA Judges Choice
- 2010 NFBA Third Place Winner, Building Of The Year
- 2009 High Performance Builder Award, Butler Manufacturing
- 2009 Appointed Butler Builder Distributor Designation
- 2008 Award Of Excellence For Superior Sales & Service, Norandex
- 2000 Award to Phil Carter, National Foreman of the year, NFBA
- 1999 Award for Building of the Year, Fabral Metal Wall/Roof System, Agriculture/Farm Buildings
- 1999 Award Horse barn over 3,000 sq. ft. Building of the Year, NFBA
- 1992 Award for Machinery Storage/Workshop Building of the Year